[TenTec] Jupiter SWR

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter SWR
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:20:32 -0000
Jeff,

They could both be correct.  SWR meters disturb the SWR on the feedline
when they are inserted and cause the SWR meter between them and the
transmitter to change.  Anyway, most SWR meters are only approximations
anyway.  Theoretically, the one in the radio is what the radio is seeing so
that's the one that counts the most.  Be happy with any SWR less than 2 to
1.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC