[TenTec] NEW!!! W8KC's Orion website!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] NEW!!! W8KC's Orion website!!!
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:52:54 -0500
I see Paul's wife wasn't the only one in the family involved in story
telling.  I'm just glad I checked out the site before I passed it on to
someone who's seriously interested in the Orion.   Not that I have much
credibility left, but really...

73, ron wn3vaw

"You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here
And whether you can hear it or not,
The Universe is laughing behind your back"
-- National Lampoon's Deteriorata