[TenTec] orion manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] orion manual
From: w1idz@netscape.net (Lee Berman)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:14:19 -0500
While Paul Valko <w8kc@comcast.net> was getting pictures of the  Orion at the
factory, I got this picture of a beta tester checking out the user's manual.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>

--
"Live Long and Prosper" -Spock-
"Live Long, Prosper, and Die Broke" -Berman-

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/

multipart/mixed