[TenTec] Hats off to Carl!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hats off to Carl!
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:15:12 -0700
Hi folks -

Once again I was playing with my OMNI V.9 side by side with the 756PRO
(it's an irresistable comparison to keep chipping away at hi hi).
Anyway, I decided to try Carl's frequency calibration per the V.9 notes.
Wow! It was slick - in two seconds the radio was calibrated dead on with
the 756PRO (which is infact dead on). I did not really realize what a
valuable little feature this is...and how sharp of Carl to put it in his
chip. If you have an OMNI V, I really urge you to do Carl's mod. The mod
is the best value per dollar in the entire Ham market!

73/Tim Logan KB7OEX