[TenTec] Argosy PTO rebuild -- how to disassemble?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy PTO rebuild -- how to disassemble?
From: k9iua@juno.com (Kevin L Anderson)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:08:33 +0000
I have an Argosy II that desparately needs its
PTO rebuilt.  I have the necessary PTO rebuild
kit from Ten-Tec for the task.

However, how do I begin?  How do I get at the
PTO to the point where I begin the directions
in the rebuild kit?  What all do I need to do --
remove the front panel?  Remove the PTO
container box?  Help...

Can someone please give me the additional
step-by-step instructions I need to proceed?
 I haven't done something like this before, and
I hesitate to even attempt it, lest I mess something
 up.  The other option is for me to see if the home
factory could do this job for me at whatever the cost.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers/73.   Kevin, K9IUA
Kevin Anderson, K9IUA, Dubuque, Iowa
e-mail:  K9IUA@juno.com     Opinions all my own.