[TenTec] Manuals

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Manuals
From: wd5fun@earthlink.net (Ron McKean)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:55:41 -0500
There have been several requests lately for copies of manuals.  If TT has no
objection, I would be happy to scan the manuals that I have and place them
on a Web site.  The site would of course need to be available for the
long-term.  I can scan them in either PDF or word.  The schematics would
have to be scanned in sections, but otherwise the manuals should look pretty
good.  If you are willing to host these manuals please let the folks on the
reflector know.  Maybe TT would be willing to host them and thereby maintain
some quality control.

Ron
WD5FUN