[TenTec] great deal on Omni V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] great deal on Omni V
From: W8HO@qsl.net (Frank)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:03:37 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Anybody interested in a beautiful Omni V fully loaded with filters for SSB
and CW?  Always serviced by TenTec.  Beautiful manual and extensive
documentation available with the rig.

I have rig and power supply for $800.  Selling for reasons of health so I
can't take in trades or other gear.  Shipping would be from Bay City, Michigan.

It's in fantastic shape.  I haven't listed it on any of the swap boards
yet.  I wanted the loyal TenTec fans to have first chance.  It's a really
clean rig with a receiver just like the Omni VI+ and extra filtering.

ALL INCOMING AND OUTGOING MAIL PROCESSED BY NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2002