[TenTec] RE: Omni V Fm'ing

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Omni V Fm'ing
From: MW0CDO" <gw7lhi@hotmail.com (MW0CDO)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:29:41 -0000
Hi everyone.

Thanks for all the ideas.

The PSU is on the right side of the radio, and I have checked it out
internally for bad connections etc.. none found.

I'll check the connections on the radio.. fuseholder etc.

I have measured the supplies internally, all appear OK, with no variation
relative to PSU current. But the main +13.8v bus does droop as the RF out is
increased so I'll check the various components in line with it.

Has anyone ever had a problem with the power relay?

Thanks, Paul MW0CDO.