[TenTec] RX-320 and Palm operation?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX-320 and Palm operation?
From: timcook@erinet.com (NZ8J)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:52:04 -0500
Hi,
I have been looking at a software program for a Palm device that will run
the RX-320 receiver. Seems like a neat way to take the RX-320 on camping
trips etc. I don't have a Palm yet, but have a chance to get a Palm IIIxe
and was wondering what I'll need to connect the two together. Does the
serial cable from the cradle allow operation of the RX-320 through it, or
will I need something different to make the serial connection?  Would
appreciate hearing from anyone who has tried this setup...and how it
works...

Thanks and 73's
Tim
NZ8J