[TenTec] Fluid motion antenna

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fluid motion antenna
From: wb4mnf@atl.org (wb4mnf)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 21:39:40 -0500
All H.F. I know of, that aren't wire, have hollow elements.
Much stonger for the same amount of material.

It's a steal when you consider the cost of monoband antennas and the
machine to turn them and the extra tower strength required...

Almost instant long to short path with back to front switch just
by small element adjustment. Minimal feed line loss and maximum
efficiency on any freq in range...

I like it!

-bob
WB4MNF
full wave 80m V plane loop Atlanta, Hustler 4BTV Honolulu