[TenTec] Inrad 9mhz filter in Corsair, CorsairII

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Inrad 9mhz filter in Corsair, CorsairII
From: vern@mantlelamp.com (Vernon J. Kunes, Jr.)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 23:33:33 -0500
Just curious. Can you use the 10 pole 9Mhz 2.4 SSB filter in place of =
the original 2.4Mhz filter in these radios? I am not sure if the =
original 2.4Mhz filter is in the 9Mhz IF, but I think it is. I don't =
think that insertion loss would amount to much
(it would seem that it would be more in the original Corsair since it's =
original filter was only 4 poles, while the Corsair II was 8). Any =
comments would be appreciated. Thanks.  Vern  N2YZS  73s

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---