[TenTec] Centurion in the new lineup

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion in the new lineup
From: jedmonds@dit.state.va.us (Edmonds, J.B.)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:25:19 -0500
I have to admit, at first glance, the Orion is the UGLIEST Tentec I ever
saw.  I had no urge to rush right out and buy one.  Every time I see an Omni
or Corsair II, I have this urge to buy.  Not so with the "new look" stuff.
Just another rig from the cookie cutter.  I guess my Paragon isn't too bad.
I can live with it a little longer.  What I really wanted was Paragon with a
FT-1000MP under the hood.

J. B. Edmonds
N4NQY