[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Desk Mic #705

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Desk Mic #705
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:11:55 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have for sale a nearly new Ten Tec Desk Microphone #705.

This is the mic designed to match many of the late Ten Tec models including
the Corsair II, Omni V, Omni VI and Omni VI+.

I got this mic when I acquired another rig a while back and it is now extra
to my needs.

Cosmetically perfect including the windscreen.

Gets great audio reports with TT Xcvrs.

Will sell for $65.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the CONUS. Ten Tec sells
for $99.95 new.

Please e-mail me with your questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave