[TenTec] JUPITER FIRMWARE 1.17 TX Roll-off

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] JUPITER FIRMWARE 1.17 TX Roll-off
From: bames@aob.com (Bill Ames)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:10:57 -0400
Yes, I agree. It would be good if TT offered updates to the manual. As far
as the TX Roll-off function goes, I would expect that, if it is truly not in
the manual, the "left hand", the one who does the readmes and release notes
just assumed that the "right hand", the one that does the manuals, had this
feature fully documented. Now, "Right Hand" knows with certainty that no one
would ever add functionality to the product without informing him so it
could be added to his manual. What is one to conclude from this? Perhaps it
was just a typo in the release notes, a bit of test code that got added to
the product, a feature that was not ready for release but got in anyway? I
know the folk's at TT read this echo and will, post haste, set us straight
on just what have they done?!

Bill Ames
KB1LG