[TenTec] ARRL reviews

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ARRL reviews
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
It seems that most of the distrust and disillusionment
of the ARRL reviews is centered on the reviewer?s
comments. So how about having reviews that are nothing
but cold hard laboratory measurements, with no remarks
of any kind from anyone on the editorial staff. Don't
waste my time with a bunch of subjective data that I
really don't need, I can get all of that I could
possibly want on the air. Let the numbers and graphs
speak for themselves!!

Duane
N9DG