[TenTec] My Jupiter Problem.. and Power Supplies.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My Jupiter Problem.. and Power Supplies.
From: cherry@getnet.net (cherry@getnet.net)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:05:31 -0700
My Astron 35M has plenty of power to destroy my Pegasus finals
even with the current limit.
I now have a 20 Amp circuit breaker in series with my Pegasus.
I do not plan to see if the circuit breaker will save the
Pegasus finals and I do not think it will. I am very carefull
tunning up on 40 meters from now on. I zapped my Drake T4-XC
on 40 meters one time also. I had to send the Drake back to the
factory for repairs.
Jim W7ANF

Quoting WmLB@prefer.net: