[TenTec] BNC vs UHF connectors for HF 100w use

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] BNC vs UHF connectors for HF 100w use
From: ve1adh@accesswave.ca (Dave McClafferty)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:36:42 -0300
I have been using BNC connectors here for about 15 years. I usually run 100
watts but have run as high as 600 (Tentec Hercules 444) and often run 300
(homebrew amp). I use a 4x1 coax relay that was designed for video switching
to switch my dipoles. It has BNC connectors and I have had no problems.

73, Dave, VE1ADH