[TenTec] Heil Goldline on the Jupiter?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Heil Goldline on the Jupiter?
From: ve3ios@servers.ca (Jeff Peacock)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:35:12 -0400
Joe the Jupiter does not go well with the Heil mics. I had to turn up the
mic on the bottom curcuit board just to get more input from the Heil. I
finally gave up. It just has no guts without help on the Jupiter.
I know Bill, W6WLB went to another mic on his as well with good results but
I cannot remember the name of the mic he went to.
Jeff
ve3ios