[TenTec] OMNI VI Transmit IMD [6+]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI Transmit IMD [6+]
From: N4NT@chartertn.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 09:00:32 -0400
I just had visions of a guy buying a television set, hauling it home,
taking it apart and running endless tests to see if it does as Consumer
Reports said it does.  Or buying a car and setting it up to test its
horsepower, compression ratio, etc.  There is nothing wrong with doing
these things -- it's just sorta amusing for me to think of it.

73, Mike N4NT