[TenTec] how to set clock on OMNI VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] how to set clock on OMNI VI+
From: pepperb@gov.on.ca (Brien Pepperdine)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:41:41 -0400 (EDT)
Hello. Could someone please tell me how to set the clock on the OMNI VI+?

The one page manual supplement T-T provided with the PlusVersion1
upgrade describes the new button functions, but does not say how to do the
clock
setting now that the orginal clock button has some other function!
>From what I can see only DIM and CLK are not described as to do things
alternately when the buttons have been reassigned to PlusVer.1 functions.
I had to do a system reset and so now have the equivalent of a VCR's 1212
flashing from the olde days when VCRs had no memory!
Thanks.

Brien Pepperdine
Amateur Radio Station VE3VAW
-Information and comments herein are mine own and are separate and
independent of the electronic information gateways, pathways and
provider(s) utilized-