[TenTec] FS/T Omni 6, PS & Mic

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS/T Omni 6, PS & Mic
From: w4idx@mindspring.com (David Robbins)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:26:39 +0000
For sale or Trade
Ten Tec Omni 6 with Option 1 upgrade (DSP chip and button overlays).

Just back from Ten Tec.  ($176 worth of work) Complete alignment and update
of radio.  Installed TXCO.  Radio is right on Freq, and sounds great.

Works great looks great.  Has all filter positions filled including the
narrow slot with Ten Tec filters.  Nice clean radio.  Only blemish is a
very small nick in the front top edge of trim.  Very hard to see less than
1/16.  I tried to photograph it but could not get it to show up.  You
really have to look for it.  Original Manual

Also have the matching Power Supply/Speaker model 961, and the 705 desk
mic.  Both in same excellent condition.  I also have an unopened Heil
adaptor for the Ten Tec rigs, that will be included.

I have owned the station for 5 months and have used it regularly.  Great CW
rig, and the DSP works beautifully.

I have pictures of the station that I can email.

Price $1650 Plus shipping from NC 27587.

I can accept Paypal.

Will consider trades of nice clean Collins S-3 line, Yaesu 1000MP, Kenwood
950, 870/with ps, Icom 775, Drake C-Line/L-4B, Will consider others.

Thanks and 73

David,
W4IDX
W4IDX home page:  http://www.mindspring.com/~ekugrad/Index.html