[TenTec] One day extra!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] One day extra!
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey NY9H)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:58:29 -0500
growing the hobby doesn't need to mean  1 day extras  licenses.....

a good point from Richard :

  let's all  plan a presentation at the senior center....
  they got the time
  they got the money to buy stuff
  they have the interest , many 'wanted to do it' years ago

get'em into getting a general...

bill  ( 20 wpm xtra)