[TenTec] CW Dead? Apparently not...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW Dead? Apparently not...
From: ke5c@hot.rr.com (John, ke5c)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:40:07 -0500
> Regardless of your position on CW, I think you'll find this eBay
auction
> interesting.....
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1346235486
> As much as I enjoy CW I can't, for the life of me, figure out why this
> key
> is worth so much money.

Easy.  Because he wants it that much.  Just because you don't, doesn't
mean he doesn't - or shouldn't.  You probably wouldn't pay $5 for it.
My friend loves his 756PRO and wouldn't give me $100 for that piece of
junk OMNI 6 Plus I have.  I wouldn't give him $100 for his 756PRO
either, but we still often enjoy talking about ham radio.

I'm not a straight key collector, so I have no idea what gives with this
key, but I'll bet the guy who bought it does.

73, John
http://www.kkn.net/~ke5c/