[TenTec] Worried?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Worried?
From: ke5c@hot.rr.com (John, ke5c)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:16:32 -0500
> Here's my advice (not that you asked), the next time any of you guys are
in

One of the risks in posting to a reflector is you may get more advice than
you expected.  If I can't handle the retorts, I won't post in the first
place.  Your opinion is no more or less important than mine.

> Tennessee and visiting our friends at Ten*Tec, drive around all the
nonsense
> that is Gatlingburg and southern Pigeon Forge.  Get into the Smoky
Mountain
> National Park and spend some time on the "quiet walkways."  You can
thank me
> later...

Thanks, and that does sound like a lot of fun, but should I drive around
with a TT 516 barefoot, a 516 driving an SGC-500, or should I just get an
Icom IC706MkIIG???  That's the question I have.

73, John
http://www.kkn.net/~ke5c/