[TenTec] CW Dead? Apparently not...]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW Dead? Apparently not...]
From: ve3ios@servers.ca (Jeff Peacock)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:59:02 -0400
Ebay hucksters? I can't say I agree with that. You bid on what you want and
as much as you want. The price is according to demand. This auction had a
good description and great pictures. I  don't see anyone being taken. You
want, you bid. Some people have a lot of disposable income and will spend
what it takes to add to there collections and, have there limits.
Jeff
ve3ios