[TenTec] FS: March paddle & Clearspeech base unit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: March paddle & Clearspeech base unit
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:17:40 -0700
Hi folks - I have a Clearspeech base unit in perfect shape for sale -
$100 plus shipping. I also recently bought a March paddle #119. It's the
firsy paddle you see on Michael March's website. It is a georgeous
paddle and works beautifully, However, I have been using my Schurr
paddles too long and cannot break the habit - so I am not using the
March paddle - $160 plus shipping. For the moment I have only advertised
these items on the TenTec net - hoping this will get the March paddle to
an appreciative and respectful home. Please reply direct since I get the
reflector in digest form. Thanks. Tim Logan NZ7C