[TenTec] Rx340 Close in dynamic range modification by N4PY

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rx340 Close in dynamic range modification by N4PY
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:48:22 -0000
There is more to a receiver than just close in dynamic range.  The filter
shape factor of 1.2 is unmatched.  The "field day" factor of being able
to use this receiver on the same band with another transmitter nearby
on the same band but more than 10 khz away is the best I have ever
seen.  The audio out of this radio is absolutely flat from 20 hertz to
15 khz.  The AGC is infinitely selectable and works perfectly.  I could
go on and on.  I can't see how someone can knock a radio they never
heard.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC