[TenTec] eHam reviews....& obsessions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] eHam reviews....& obsessions
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey NY9H)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:07:25 -0500
Someone earlier in this thread got close to it....
Old friend Sigmund  maybe . I feel we all DO identify with our rigs, and
OUR CHOICE OF RIGS. I think we would admit we can't get it up, before we
would admit we bought THE WRONG RADIO. A mistake...in this critical and
MOST important process!  That might explain if someone spent a few months
obsessing and dreaming how a Jupiter would make his life complete.
Then he buys it, But it doesn't fix his complexion or his marital status.
It's only a radio. He has to admit he made a MISTAKE.  His "radio" life is
confused as he had sold his Yaesu ft101 on ebay .  Even the TT liberal
return policy can't help him.

bill