[TenTec] Jupiter Bashing/eHam Reviews

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Bashing/eHam Reviews
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 13:14:58 -0400
I want to see them test rigs for cw recption by using an artifical QRN
generator and a code copying program. They could do this at different
bandwidths. Then do the same test with a panel of cw operators who simply
listen to the cw through this QRN and give a subjective rating of 1-10. I
think the results might be surprising.

Steve N4LQ