[TenTec] FS: OMNI V, OMNI VI+ver.1, Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI V, OMNI VI+ver.1, Corsair II
From: pepperb@gov.on.ca (Brien Pepperdine)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:48:32 -0400 (EDT)
Hi.
Last week I sold the Delta II at a fair price - and this week more is
going, via repair depot :(

I am selling ALL of these rigs via TT - they need to see their shop first.
If you have interest let me know. Prices will be fair.  I need
to know which if any I should send down to TT. Given cost of shipping and
customs brokerage/taxes on repair cost evaluated at our border I no longer
can keep/run or have interest due to the financial cost to me to repair
and return them to me.

Current TT prices from TT Used are in parentheses
just to give an idea. Let's see about the repair/cost/ and those who
are interested can be contacted when the bill is in after work is done and
see if interest remains. Better to sell them off via repair and as
'checked OK' by a pro.  What
does not get accepted will be sent to Indiana for dispersal from there by
relatives. I'd much rather just sell the
rigs directly now- my interest has waned due to attrition rate of
u-processors and whatnot!

OMNI V ($1095) needs evaluation on xmit drop out under full load, has full
power when OK
OMNI VI+ver.1 ($1725) needs evaluation of random microprocessor failure,
has full power when OK
Corsair II ($695) needs evaluation of random xmit drop out

Power supply for a V or VI+ is available direct - first refusal to someone
buying a rig.

For info, a Triton IV digital w/ VOX power supply, Argonaut 509 w/external
digital display,
power supply and CW filter will be available as well directly from me
later. Email me if interested.

405 amp (dead finals or dead drivers?) also for someone.

tnx for clearing the shack and lowering my diastolic/systolic numbers!

Brien Pepperdine
Amateur Radio Station VE3VAW
Toronto, Ontario Canada
ARCI QRP #8773 - NORCAL QRP "ZOMBIE"

-Information and comments herein are mine own and are separate and
independent of the electronic information gateways, pathways and
provider(s) utilized-