[TenTec] Rigs for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rigs for sale
From: peregord@chartermi.net (John Peregord)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:25:10 -0400
Century 22 with built in keyer, airpax breaker/DC cord, rough copy of
manual, non-smoker.  Cosmetics 8-8.5.  PTO could use a rebuild.  $260 plus
shipping.  Sold as package.

Paragon 585 with 960 power supply, 2.4-1.8-500 filters, original manual,
non-smoker. Cosmetics 8.0  Electrically fine.  $795 obo plus shipping.  Sold
as package.

Looking for a Jupiter set-up with or without remote.  I sold the Pegasus to
get the Paragon but just don't like the non-tracking TX BFO offset with the
sidetone.  Maybe a trade could be worked out?   I will be in Atlanta this
week but can reply on Friday and hope to have pics available after that. 73
de John/KB8UMD