[TenTec] first QSOs on new Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] first QSOs on new Jupiter
From: haesem@uwplatt.edu (Peg Haese)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:36:21 -0500
Greetings, fellow believers:

Paul K9OT and I finally ordered a Jupiter and internal tuner from the
Mothership. The fierce Border collie guard dogs mysteriously allowed the
shuttle craft to eject two boxes that landed safely in the shack. First
contact for each of us was with Ed ZL4IR in faraway Fiordland. We will
request confirmation of the historic event with the local agent.

The fabled West Coast Wall was no match for the Jupiter's monochrome
display and black dot.

Faithfully yours, Peg KB9LIE in rare Lafayette County