[TenTec] Investors Wanted

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Investors Wanted
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:39:14 -0500
NO NO NO ... why can't I have MULTI-COLOR DOTS ...

I can't have MONO DOTS !  It just would not be the same!

I mean really ... this is 2002 ... what ice age are you living in ?

I MUST have MULTI-COLOR DOTS !

             INSERT LARGE   :-)    <HERE>

73 Billy AA4NU  "dontyougivemenostinkingmonocolordots!"

>That is a VERY good idea!   I have some very important questions that must
>be answered before I consider investing.  These are as follows:
>1) - Who will be doing the testing of the Orange Dots?
>2) - Who will be doing the testing of the Black Dots?
>3) - Who will be running Quality Control for the Orange Dots?
>4) - Who will be running Quality Control for the Black Dots?
>5) - What are the minimum qualifications for each of the above positions?
>Must the person have a Master's Degree in Orange and/or Black Dots or would
and Associate's Degree be sufficient?  How many years experience in