[TenTec] Computer radio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer radio
From: K2ZF@aol.com (K2ZF@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:26:51 EDT
Hello friends,
I am selling my Kachina 505DSP. One year old, latest software vs. 4.21. All
cables, manual. I am adding the tuning knob, the optional external cover for
the control head, you don't have to put the control head into the computer
drive bay unless you desire, and rj-12 cable, it is 12 feet long which allows
you to place the radio away from the computer.
I have the optional preselector filter installed in the radio, and the
antenna tuner.
Asking $1100.00, but will take best offer. Works FB.
73 de Jim  K2ZF