[TenTec] Logging Programs for Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Logging Programs for Jupiter
From: ke4teg@bellsouth.net (KE4TEG)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 13:09:55 -0400
There is one thing I did forget to mention. I used to operate an ISP so I
know what technical support is all about. And I can say that the technical
support you get from PDA is second to none. They actually answer there own
Tech Support line. No automated menus, no leave a message and we will get
back to you. And since Dennis is involved with the website, their E-mail,
and the program, he is great at answering questions by E-mail also.

Anyway, anybody looking for logging or contesting software should at least
check it out before buying any program. It works for the beginner and the
veteran will never out grow it.

73,
Keith
de KE4TEG