[TenTec] WTB RX-320

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB RX-320
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:51:33 -0500
Greetings all..

I would like to buy a RX320. I bought one two weeks ago and then decided to
step up to a Pegasus. I would like to maintain a 320 for secondary receive
but really do not want to have FULL price invested in one to do it. I plan
to return this one to Ten Tec and was hoping I could find someone on the
list that had one for sale.

I also bought the internal tuner option and might return it for reasons
mentioned in Jeff's post. That is a lot of money for a automatic tuner that
does not work very well.  Jeff, thanks for posting that information. Helps
confirm my frustrations with the tuner.

73,

Rich