[TenTec] Ten Tec list infected?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec list infected?
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:56:22 -0500
Alan,

I doubt the list is infected. The latest Klez virus sends itself out and
uses someones name from the address book instead of the actual infected
persons name. So more than likely, there is someone else infected that just
happens to have your name in their address book.

This is pretty common right now. So, prepare to defend yourself by sending
anyone that fires back at you a link to Symantec's website.

73,

Rich