[TenTec] I'll take the knob please

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I'll take the knob please
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:22:04 -0500
Geez, this hobby is a pain !

Addicting is probably a better term. I have not been active over the past
few years. I used to be a big antenna enthusiast, but after falling from a
70' tower and breaking a "few dozen" things, I decided that part of the
hobby might not be for me (wife had some input). So last month, I bought a
RX-320 so I could LISTEN to some old friends on 75.

Being a Ten Tec fan it was a no brainer. The RX-320 would work great and not
take up and desk space. I could not believe how well it received. So much
from a little box.

Within a week I bought a Pegasus and the internal tuner. Once again I was
pleased (except for the tuner) which I am returning for a new 238a.

Then today, I get the remote tuning knob which brings me to the point of the
post.

This is a must have. I absolutely love it. I start cranking the knob and
start looking for my old Paragon. It works so well with Carl (N4PY)
software, which I assume that any Pegasus owner has. Another must have.

And to think a little ole RX-320 triggered this ;)

73,

Rich
kd0zv

Waiting for Carl's June 1 release of his new software........