[TenTec] N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter/RX350 Control Program Version 2.00

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter/RX350 Control Program Version 2.00
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:13:37 -0000
Version 2.00 of my Pegasus/Jupiter/Rx350 Control Program
is now available.  Version 2.00 features the ability
to configure 114 different user options directly from
the settings menu.  There are 16 submenus under the settings
menu that allow you to set these options.  Previously,
direct modification of the pegasus.ini file was required
to change these options.  Having all these options gives
YOU the ability to make the radio work the way you want
it to.

Also new for version 2.00 is the ability to use the RX350.
This also includes saving and restoring the memories of the
RX350.  This give RX350 users good frequency agility and
direct frequency entry without the remote pod.

Also new is the ability to use the Jupiter while the Jupiter
is in front panel control mode.  This will allow my software
to act as a "logging" agent to export the Ten-Tec file interface
while the Jupiter is in front panel control mode.  With the
file interface, you can then run any logging software you want
that supports the Pegasus.  You just configure your logging
software for a Ten-Tec pegasus, and run my software at the same
time in "Jupiter Logging mode Only".  Also included is the
ability to save and restore the Jupiter memories.

Version 2.00 also features the option to remove the main tuning
knob from the radio screen and replace it with buttons that
allow direct manipulation of either VFO and filter settings.

Send me an email at n4py@earthlink.net for further details
or go to www.ralabs.com/n4py

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC