[TenTec] N1MM Logger

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N1MM Logger
From: ke4teg@bellsouth.net (KE4TEG)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 11:28:15 -0400
Hello Brian,

Like I said in the first reply to your post, if you want Ten-Tec rig
control, buy a commercial product like PDA LOGic 6.0
(http://www.hosenose.com). If your going to be cheap and use shareware,
don't waste everybody's time complaining that it doesn't do this and
doesn't do that. When you buy a product you get what you get, but have some
company to complain to. When you use shareware you get what you get but its
a whole lot less and you have nobody to complain to. Now all you shareware
groupies just stay in the trees, I am not bashing shareware. I use
shareware for what it is, a means to an end.

BTW, if you have suggestions or complaints about LOGic 6.0, Dennis at LOGic
is more then happy to listen. And who knows maybe you will see your
suggestion end up in a future version. I like to compare the progress of
LOGic 6.0 to Porsche, but more specifically the 911 Porsche. Just like the
Porsche 911 is designed by driving enthusiasts for driving enthusiasts,
this software is designed by Hams for Hams.

73,
Keith de KE4TEG