[TenTec] N1MM Logger

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N1MM Logger
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
What I was actually referring to as inappropriate was
KE4TEG's comment "If your going to be cheap and use
shareware . . ."

For general purpose logging, I've purchased two big
$$$ commercial logging programs, but actually prefer
to use K4CY's freeware "Logger" software.  It's not
because I'm cheap, it's because I prefer the interface
and find it easier to use and full-featured.

DXTelnet is another fantastic piece of software and
yes, it is dreaded "SHAREWARE."  I think I paid the
author about $30 or so, not because I'm cheap, because
it is very well supported and - I like the interface
and find it easy to use and full-featured.

73,
Barry N1EU