[TenTec] Contest interface with Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Contest interface with Jupiter
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:05:02 -0000
Chris,

My N4PY software version 2.00 now has the ability to interface
with the Jupiter in front panel mode with jupiter firmware version 1.18.
Using my software in this special "jupiter logging only" mode, gives
a "pegasus" interface to writelog and all other logging programs
that work with the pegasus.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC