[TenTec] Re: Monitor Noise

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Monitor Noise
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:25:19 -0500
Well guys a LCD monitor may be great for cutting deskspace and eliminating
noise but when it comes to serious graphics work they will not it. They do
not have the quality of a CRT.

In most applications they are OK, but not quite up to par for serious work.

The higher refresh rates work great.  I am just going to pick up another 19"
monitor like the one I have so I can run 75 hz and I will be set.

Thanks for all the responses.

Rich