[TenTec] Fw: [TenTec_Orion] Orion at HamCom (Arlington Texas)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: [TenTec_Orion] Orion at HamCom (Arlington Texas)
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:38:00 -0400
The DX and contest boys aren't happy with just DSP so now they have the
chance to get the best of both worlds. DSP and crystal filters. There
hasn't been such an opportunity to spend money since the IC-781. These
days, I have trouble finding enough QRM to warrant using my 500hz filter.
Finding enough QRM to use those filters will be like a Porche owner
looking for a road to drive 180mph.

N4LQ