[TenTec] Prototypes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Prototypes
From: w4wbt@fmci.net (Bill Taylor(W4WBT))
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:08:17 -0400
No FCC, only radios that transmit above 30mhz
UL on power supply, not radio.
I would say that Ten-Tec has spent most of their years designing the
Orion.  First the Omnis, the best in the analog and then the
pegaus/jupiter, best and only full DSP.  Its not like they are
re-inventing the wheel (maybe black paint!). Its going to be a great
radio.
W4WBT