[TenTec] Stainless Steel Antenna Wire

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Stainless Steel Antenna Wire
From: wg6h@pacbell.net (Bill Miner)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:52:23 -0700
Jerry,

While you are correct in your remarks, I must  tell you that I use one
of these B&W antennas with a commercial  100 watt transceiver used by
non skilled operators and running ALE (Auto Link Establish) for NSEP and
it does work surprisingly well.

This is of course dependent on antenna height and operating
frequencies.  Also, as pointed out by the Force 12 antenna guy......
"anything works"!

73,

Bill - K6WLM