[TenTec] jupiter and notch filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] jupiter and notch filter
From: k4cgy_list@yahoo.com (James C. Owen, III)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:07:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi John,
   The notch (AN) works just fine in my Jupiter. In fact it's
better than any I have had including the Corsair II. It doesn't
add any effect to the audio when it's in line just takes out the
carrier. However I have noticed that a few tones it doesn't
completely eliminate. I don't know if it's frequency sensitive or
if there are  certain artifacts on a few carrier's it can't see,
but it takes out 95% of the carriers.

73 Jim K4CGY