[TenTec] Ten Tec 100

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 100
From: kc4ee@direcway.com (JC Quinn)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:18:17 -0500
Hello all:

Just when I think I have seen it all something else pops up.   On the well
known auction site there are a couple of TT Model 100's listed.  What the
heck is this beast?   The pix are so blurry I can't tell much about them.
Looks as if they might be crystal controlled, kinda favor the Corsair in
color.  Can't believe they are for amateur use, maybe government?  Anybody
know the poop on them?

Thanks and 73
Jim kc4ee@sonet.net

"I believe sex is one of the most beautiful, natural and wholesome things
that money can buy."
                                                  Tom Clancy

Jim  kc4ee@sonet.net

---