[TenTec] Re: [ForSale-Swap] FS: Heil Pro-set 5 and accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [ForSale-Swap] FS: Heil Pro-set 5 and accessories
From: dfischer@usol.com (Duane Fischer, W8DBF)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:37:08 -0400
Seeing the foot switch for sale reminded me of something I have been curious
about. As a former drag racer, and after being blinded, a builder of custom cars
and street machines, I used to use an Aluminum foot pedal that a shoe fit inside
of. A sort of anti-slip gas pedal, if you will. Has anyone come up with anything
like this to use as a 'comfortable' foot switch for Ham radio?

Thanks.

Duane Fischer, W8DBF
dfischer@usol.com