[TenTec] What's with the 526 (6N2)?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] What's with the 526 (6N2)?
From: k4cgy_list@yahoo.com (James C. Owen, III)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:02:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Larry,
   I can't answer your questions since I haven't used the rig. I
have read the same comments and I would guess in average they are
about 50/50. As a suggestion since you have the antenna why don't
you order the 6N2 and try it out. Afterall TT has a 30 day money
back guarentee and the shipping cost on it would be minimal. You
can try and see which side is correct.

73 Jim K4CGY
Jupiter--Corsair II-- Scout owner
Delta 580--Argosy II--Corsair I ex-owner
Some non-TT also